- This event has passed.
Thursday Tours (5:30-8pm)
March 23 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Taste, See & Celebrate. Enjoy hand-crafted beers straight from the source. Brewed and bottled in Woodstock, Georgia since 2013, our Keeping Room is the perfect place to gather & connect with friends for on-site tastings and take-home beer (a.k.a. “souvenirs”).
$15 Keeping Tour
On-Site Tastings & Souvenir Take-Home Beer choices
$10 Liberated Tour
Souvenir Take-Home Beer only
Tastings are free with tour admission. By Georgia law, you can consume up to 36oz of beer on site per person, per day. Valid ID required.
Take-home souvenir beers are free with tour admission. By Georgia law, you can take home up to 72oz of beer per person, per day. Valid ID required.
- Beer tasting is available the entire event window.
- Our brews vary by season, not everything is available every day.
- Tours last 15-20 minutes and run 3-5 times during tasting hours.
- Our brewery and Keeping Room is family friendly.
- Must be 21 to sample our beers, ID’s checked at door.
- We take credit and debit, but be sure to bring some cash to tip your bartenders.
- Carpooling, cabs, Uber, Lyft and designated drivers are encouraged as our parking lot is small and our beers are not.