- This event has passed.
Sunday Hours 2 pm – 6 pm
September 17 @ 2:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 2:00pm on Sunday, repeating indefinitely
Taste, See & Celebrate. Enjoy hand-crafted beers straight from the source. Brewed and bottled in Woodstock, Georgia since 2013, our Keeping Room is the perfect place to gather & connect with friends.
We offer tastings Wednesday-Sunday. Pints, flights, & half pours available. Designated drivers welcome. Drink responsibly. Valid ID required.
Growler fills, mix-six packs, & more available to purchase. Take-home limit is one case (up to 288oz) per person, by Georgia law. All packaged beer must be consumed off-site.
- Beer tasting is available the entire event window.
- Our brews vary by season, not everything is available every day.
- Sunday tour is offered at 3 pm.
- Our brewery and Keeping Room is family friendly.
- Must be 21 to sample our beers, ID’s checked at door.
- We take credit and debit, but be sure to bring some cash to tip your bartenders.
- Carpooling, cabs, Uber, Lyft and designated drivers are encouraged as our parking lot is small and our beers are not.