Three cheers for a huge win for Reformation Brewery and our brewers for bringing home 2nd Place at Atlanta’s premier beer competition, Wrecking Bar Brewpub 7th Annual Strong Beer Fest!
This year’s winners:
- 1st-Wrecking Bar Red Corn Heritage Whiskey BA Sprinklerhead Barleywine
- 2nd-Reformation Pecan Doppelbock
- 3rd-Monday Night Space Lettuce DIPA
- 4th-Scofflaw BA Coco Absentium Imp Stout
- People’s Choice-Three Taverns Double Smack.
Thank you to all the brewers for their delicious beer and continuing to push Georgia beer to new heights. Thank you to all the judges, stewards and volunteers for their help without them, this competition would not be possible. Thank you to all the guest who attend this festival, beer is always more enjoyable when shared with friends.