Is this the place for you?
Reformation is a place for people to connect and stand together.
Reformation Brewery is a values based company that believes why you drink is as important as what you drink.
Our core values are the guiding principles behind why we gather to serve our community with love.
Craft a space that accepts all.
Acceptance is about creating a safe environment where people can discover they are honored for their humanity. Reformation Brewery will accept all.
Listen for common ground.
We share our stories to be known, valued, and accepted, breaking down isolation and loneliness. Reformation Brewery will always seek the story in customers’ lives.
Find balance in all things.
Moderation is the means to enjoy quality craft beer to the fullest. Reformation reaches for balance in all things, bringing deeper appreciation for all aspects of life.
Set your true self free.
When our energy isn’t devoted to gaining acceptance from others, we are freed to be our authentic selves. Reformation will not fake it till we make it.
Serve others well.
Humility is about knowing one’s place in a community. To speak the truth without claiming a monopoly on it. Reformation understands it’s not about us.
Find light in the dark.
Humor makes room for playfulness and is a reminder to find joy in all circumstances of life. Reformation Brewery will find light in the dark.
We believe beer is a connector of conversations and communities.
View Job Openings
Interested? Fill out the form below and if there is a good fit someone will be in touch for a follow up interview.
Job title: Reformation Brewery Server
Company: Reformation Brewery
Job description: Reformation Brewery (GA) is seeking servers to join our crew of reformers
Expected salary: Hourly + Tips
Location: Smyrna, GA
- Serve general public in professional manner
- Check ID’s to verify age requirements
- Efficiently operate POS
- Keep track of open tabs, close out tabs when asked
- Answer customer questions and give recommendations on products
- Memorize all pricing options for products
- Troubleshoot all tap flow issues
- Fill growlers for customers
- Server position doubles as a bar-back on shifts where no bar-back is present
- Clean and organize customer spaces
- Assist in Opening and Closing duties
- Glassware and Proper Pour
- Understand all glassware styles and why we use them: Pint, Tulip, Half-Pint, Short Pour
- Properly change kegs in the cold room
- General cold room upkeep, and monitor cold room temperature.
- Assess keg inventory and set before shift
- Move full kegs that you will probably change during shift close to the lines to minimize excess foam from keg movement
- Remove tags from empty kegs, spray opening with alcohol and set empty kegs on pallet in the brew house
Apply for the job now!