While we HAVE NOT had any crew members test positive for COVID-19, we do have policies in place within our COVID-19 Response Plan in the likely event that one day a crew member does test positive, which includes communicating with the public about any possible exposure.
We are empathetic to other small businesses in our community that are having to respond to employees testing positive and we realize that it could just as easily be us. Reformation Brewery takes our values seriously, we didn’t just pull them out for 2020, they have guided us from the beginning. Our core values will continue to guide us into the future.
These are strange times for small businesses like ours. We are attempting to survive a pandemic and continue to provide jobs in our community. We have never felt more loved by the majority of our community than we do now. I am also extremely proud of our crew members who live out our values to serve and love the community. Our crew has gone above and beyond to mitigate risks while providing you with space to spread out and be human again. We also know that removing all risks during a pandemic is impossible.
I encourage us all to love and respect others as good neighbors. I hope you find time to enjoy a well-made beer as we celebrate our independence, perhaps appreciating your freedoms like never before. Stay strong and stay awesome!
- Reformation Brewery will monitor indicative symptoms of all employees, and symptomatic people will not be allowed to work until cleared by a medical professional.
- May use random temp checks during shifts, temps over 100.3 will be asked to go home.
- Reserve the right to test employees for COVID19 and/or antibodies in order to work in service
- If symptomatic or sick, contact tracing will be asked of you
- Disinfectant will be commonly used, odors associated will persist.
- Wash hands w/soap & water or use hand sanitizer after touching frequently used items or surfaces.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Sneeze or cough into the inside of your elbow.
- Disinfect frequently used items and surfaces as much as possible.
- Use face coverings while serving public.
- Continue to practice good hygiene and avoid personal devices.
- If you feel sick stay home.
- If sick, contact & follow the advice of your medical provider.
As an essential business, the health & safety of our crew, customers, and community continues to be our top priority, and we have implemented the following precautions:
- Follow CDC recommended guidelines
- To-Go Service
- Defined cycles for frequent cleaning & disinfection
- Access to hand washing facilities
- Quick response to spills, trash and other situations
- End-of-day sanitation procedures for restrooms & work areas
- Frequent cleaning and wash down” of outdoor locations, including walkways and queues.
Reformation Brewery has trained staff to take the following precautions:
- Do not work if you or someone in your household is sick or not feeling well
- Wash hands often with soap & warm water for at least 20 seconds
- Follow proper respiratory cough etiquette
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Disinfect all personal devices (phones, tablets, computers, etc…)
- Avoid personal devices while at work
Reformation Brewery recommends customers take the following precautions:
- Do not visit if you or someone in your household is sick or not feeling well
- Adequate spacing from other patrons
We will continue to adjust our operations according to the recommendations of health authorities as the situation develops.
Be Smart & Stay Healthy