- This event has passed.
Group Run (Canton)
February 25 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until December 29, 2020
Get moving with a group run every week at Reformation Brewery! Walk, run, or stroll – there’s a pace for everyone to participate. Group leaders from Polished Runs guide the way and help keep you accountable with mile tracking and encouragement.
Plus, enjoy perks for participating including 20% off draft beers & brewery merchandise on run days. Big Peach Running Co. offers 10% off of all merchandise (at all locations).
Here’s some tips for those new to the group:
Your Polished Runs leader is Allison.
1. To keep you accountable (and safe), sign in with your name.
2. Gather for a group photo and announcements!
3. Run responsibly (Woodstock’s winter run is down Main St.; Canton is up through downtown to the library.)
4. When you return from your run, add your miles so we know you are back!
5. Enjoy craft beer with new friends at Reformation Brewery!
The Group Run is presented by Reformation Brewery in partnership with Polished Runs.
Join Polished Runs on SportsYou (group code is 5NJ7WBGW) to get up to date information about races. Or DM kelly@polishedruns for more information.