It’s Earth Day, baby! Here’s a few ways we’re celebrating today, and every day.
– Did you know your beer is green? Our new Canton facility got a solar powered upgrade in 2020, with plans for more on the way!
– Your year round favorites like Nolan, Cadence, JOGR, and Jude (to name a few) are made on a High Efficiency Brewing System (HEBS) which uses less water than a conventional brewhouse. After squeezing every drop of this precious resource out of the grain, local farms use it to feed their livestock for even less waste.
– Giant Elm check. ✅ Ever sat in the shade of Woodstock’s backyard? Then you’ve been bathed in the shade of the second largest Winged Elm in Georgia. She big and beautiful.
– Our friends at @goldleaffarms donated some fresh companions to our Elm, including a Brandywine Maple and Natchez Crepe Myrtle that are putting out that fresh Spring green. Come check on the wee babes and tell them hi.
– Local trails? Public green space? We got an abundance of both whether you’re in Canton, Woodstock, or Smyrna!
– We’d be remiss if we didn’t shoutout the dedicated crews @sorba_woodstock @sixespitbikeshop @gpalliance @crkeeper. Trail rides and riverside sips are on the agenda. Throw some love on these amazing stewards of our public trails & waterways, and let these gifts pour some sanity into your soul!
– Last but not least, FREE PLANTS while they last 2-6pm in Woodstock today thanks to our friends @eclecticplantgoods!